[rpd] way forward on the PDWG after the Recall of the co-chairs

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Thu Feb 18 09:23:23 UTC 2021

To rephrase myself and avoid misinterpretations:

1) Even if the question was clearly placed in a single thread, some people was discussing in parallel in other threads. I tried to collect all the inputs anyway.
2) To avoid duplicating text, when somebody was providing some input, and then someone else supports that, I'm not stating again "a made this comment, b supported it also", so basically, next to the name of each participant you will see "what else" he/she was saying.
3) If someone was not clearly stating his choices, I needed to interpret them. Here I could have made a mistake, clearly, as now Owen seems to say that he will support 1 and 2, but in some text, he mentions that we should go on-line, so it seems that he is preferring 1 vs 2. He also didn't explicitly object to 3&4, so I didn't state so.
4) I tried to state objections only when they were clear and justified (valid), because that's what consensus means.
5) I believe that the summary clearly shows what happened in the discussion and overall, there is no any misinterpretation as complete overview. The report didn't try to say who said what in the conclusions part, but what the overall PDWG is saying.

Owen, if you still believe that the report is not a good overall summary, as we do in IETF, please "provide text".

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet