[rpd] way forward on the PDWG after the Recall of the co-chairs

S. Moonesamy sm+af at afrinic.net
Wed Feb 17 05:02:22 UTC 2021

Dear Mr Palet,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the lead on trying
to find a way forward. The Board will hold a meeting today, as I
previously mentioned in an email dated 10 February [1], to discuss
the aftermath of the Recall of the Policy Development Working Group co-Chairs.

I will read the summary and the conclusions which you sent. The
document (please see the PDF attachment) does not contain a name or a
date. I suggest considering whether you would like to include that
information in the document.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2021/012286.html