[rpd] Resignation of Policy Development Appeal Committee member

Mirriam mirriamlauren at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 20:10:54 UTC 2021

Dear all
I would like to know why my sister Wafa the only chair person who is a woman has resigned and I call upon Wafa to speak out.
Women leaders resigning is a sign of unconscious bias in a committee full of men.
regardsMirriam
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 10:48 PM, S. Moonesamy<sm+af at afrinic.net> wrote: Dear Jaco,
At 06:16 AM 16-02-2021, Jaco Kroon wrote:

>This is the second resignation from the AC in less than a week.

>Should we be worried?

A resignation would probably be of interest to the persons
participating in the Policy Development Working Group.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

Board Chair, AFRINIC