[rpd] Missing ratification request documents

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Feb 16 04:53:46 UTC 2021

The former working group co-chairs claim that they sent the notice for board ratification of two policies.

Specifically:
Board Prerogative
Inter-RIR Transfer Policy

The board claims that they did not receive it.

Therefore I request that the co-chairs please re-send their email to board to this list and to the board
so that we can all see the email in question and so that the board may proceed accordingly.

Since this is an action of co-chairs taken prior to recall, there should be no problem with the co-chairs
sending the document again.