[rpd] Report from Recall Committee

Murungi Daniel dmurungi at wia.co.tz
Thu Feb 11 07:44:25 UTC 2021

Dear Yakmut,

We shall definitely reach consensus. Color me naive but I do not buy into your premise that the community is as sharply divided as you perceive.

@Jordi, whereas your speed and desire to strike the iron while it’s still hot are admirable, we should all take some time ( 2 - 4 days) to digest the report from the Recall Committee.

As @Kiden pointed out, the RC report has some recommendations and there are a number of suggestions that have been put forth by the community.

AFRINIC and the RPD are not going to burn down simply because the community quietly takes a couple of days to reflect on recent events and their impact going forward.

Regards,
Murungi Daniel