[rpd] PDWG situation without co-chairs

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:00:47 UTC 2021

The interpretation of this "The Committee therefore determines that a
recall of both the co-Chairs is justifiable in the
circumstances, and that both the co-Chairs be recalled with immediate
effect." I understand the statement "...the co-chairs *be* recalled" as
awaiting further action statement, but if the statement is "...the
co-chairs*are* recalled" this could be a definitive statement.

However, natives or experts of English Language can advise better,
alternatively we can hear from Legal Counsel the interpretations.

Cheers

Daniel