[rpd] Statement from Legal Counsel

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com
Mon Dec 28 11:02:29 UTC 2020

Hello Mirriam,

I have been on Holiday.

Are you (1) attacking my person, or (2) my past involvement or (3)
moderating my participation or (4) objecting to my rhetorically calling
for a truce between two good friends?

No, I am not playing Co-Chair. I am not aware that I am banned or
forbidden from writing anything, or for that matter calling for a truce.

Would you indeed have felt better if I was writing with a pseudo Name?

Seasons greetings.

Sunday.