[rpd] Statement from Legal Counsel

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 14 20:07:36 UTC 2020

Dear Marcus,
Maybe you didn't understand my position, the mess is the attempt by some
members to continue to lay booby traps everywhere in the PWDG.

Moreso, I have remained consitent, that the Co-chairs should not be
castgated for trying to do their work.

I love archives because they remind me where I have been and where I am
possibly heading.

Simply
Daniel