[rpd] Statement from Legal Counsel

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 18:41:35 UTC 2020

Dear Sunday

We saw in communication from legal, discussions between CEO and cochairs
about 2 proposals which were recently in last call with the outcome we
all know.

The WG was not informed by the cochairs about the origin and motivations
of these discussions.

I could not imagine ceo/legal intervening in discussions on proposals
without WG or co-chairs request.. thus I query for information about what
it is going on.

Regards

--
Arnaud