[rpd] Community Feedback

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Sun Dec 6 09:17:00 UTC 2020

+1

Badru

From: Sunday Folayan <sfolayan at skannet.com>
Date: Saturday, 5 December 2020 at 12:23
To: Noah <noah at neo.co.tz>, ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE <oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng>
Cc: rpd List <rpd at afrinic.net>
Subject: Re: [rpd] Community Feedback

Well said Noah.

I sincerely hope that the Co-Chairs will take correction hence. I equally appeal to their unpaid advocates to see what the exact issues that need attention are, much more above any form of personal attacks that some people may deliberately launch, thereby masking the real issues.

We must now focus on issues and ignore those baseless distractions.

Co-Chairs are human, they have better learning algorithms than the best AI. Invoke it!

Sunday.