[rpd] Policy proposal

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com
Sat Dec 5 12:11:49 UTC 2020

Hello AFRINIC,

This proposal was submitted on the 24th of November 2020. As at today -
5th of December 2020, a unique identifier has not been assigned to the
draft. It is 11 days already.

According to the CPM:

"3.4.1 Draft Policy Proposal
During the development of policy, draft versions of the document are
made available for review and comment by publishing them on the AFRINIC
website and posting them to the rpd at afrinic.net mailing list. Each draft
policy is assigned a unique identifier by AFRINIC and the AFRINIC
website shall also contain the version history and the status of all
proposals."

My question is .... How many days does it take for:

    1. AFRINIC to allocate a unique reference number to a proposal
submitted to the Working Group?

    2. AFRINIC to publish the draft on the website, since members
cannot publish on the AFRINIC website directly

Thanks.

Sunday.