[rpd] Community Feedback

Jaco Kroon jaco at uls.co.za
Wed Dec 2 20:47:06 UTC 2020

Hi,

On 2020/12/02 07:35, Frank Habicht wrote:

> My feedback:

> - follow the process.

> - this is not an emergency

> Frank

+1

I'm fairly certain emergency here entails something going
catastrophically wrong at the very least, which I cannot envision here.
So I can't agree more.  There is no emergency here, thus the current
rules re recall should apply and normal process regarding the policy
proposal to change the recall process should apply.

Kind Regards,
Jaco