[rpd] Reversal of Consensus on Resource Transfer Policy

Wijdane Goubi goubi.wijdane at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:20:23 UTC 2020

Hey all,
I believe that it is very important to explain/interpret the CPM in a way
that can take us a step further towards implementing a policy that would
only benefit the community and I think that Changes should be made
depending on the faced situation which does not make it a CPM violation.
Regarding the co-chairs election, it was done based on several qualities
that the co-chairs should have, such as fairness and objectiveness. After
the election, and as Abdulkarim mentioned, the chairs are in a position
where they should take decisions for the sake and good of the community
Regards,
Wijdane