[rpd] Reversal of Consensus on Resource Transfer Policy

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Tue Oct 20 07:22:27 UTC 2020

Hi,

> We would take my time to respond to you as you hold our equivalent seat in the RIPE region;

Well, not anymore, but I have been for 11.5 years :)

Thank you for writing down your thinking and reasoning in such detail. That is important for transparency and very helpful in further discussions and also in showing to the community that you take your responsibility seriously. Whether people agree with you or not, you have explained how and why you made it. That is a basis to build upon.

I won't go into the details, as I have not been an active participant in this process and I feel it's not my place. Thank you for doing this work for the community.

Cheers!
Sander