[rpd] Appeal against the declaration of consensus on proposal Resource Transfer Policy

Lamiaa Chnayti lamiaachnayti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:56:52 UTC 2020

Hello Jordi,

Thanks for that astute observation. Yes, while writing my proposal I was
interested in looking for multiple co-authors. Lucilla helped with this
process, not that I need to explain anything as it is normal for a proposal
proponent to look for other multiple co-authors.

Hope that clarified everything before we go down another rabbit hole.

Thanks,

Lamiaa

Lamiaa CHNAYTI