[rpd] Reversal of Consensus on Resource Transfer Policy

Ekaterina Kalugina kay.k.prof at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:38:03 UTC 2020

Dear Noah,

The way we're discussing things right now by trying to undermine the
legitimacy of the speakers arguments is a no go. You yourself just did this
to me a few emails ago. And this is precisely the problem. No discussion
can happen if we do not listen to one another and do not take each other's
arguments seriously.

Best,
Ekaterina