[rpd] Reversal of Consensus on Resource Transfer Policy

Tom Ochang dontommy24 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 22:34:10 UTC 2020

There have been repeated calls by some members on the rpd that enough time
was not given to discuss the policy before declaration of consensus ,
personally I am of the opinion that extending the call by one week despite
the appeal can still grant the community some time to discuss this policy
once more because I believe the policy is for the growth of the community
and not a personal issue