[rpd] Reversal of Consensus on Resource Transfer Policy

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 16:33:51 UTC 2020

Dear community;

Hello Mike,
I would like to ask a question: following your “puppet echo chambers”
comment, with all the support you are currently getting, the +1’s and all:
are those your “puppet echo chambers” as well? Just asking.

The purpose of this rpd list is to create a platform that welcomes all
opinions and suggestions that will aid to the development and advancement
of the AFRINIC organization and the African region. So whether people
support and object a proposal, an appeal, opinion, action by anyone; that
does make those group of people in support or against an echo chamber or
echo gang members.

Let’s cross examine our thoughts before putting it into words and mostly
especially score sending it here. Thanks

Elvis.