[rpd] Reversal of Consensus on Resource Transfer Policy

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 12:20:23 UTC 2020

Dear RPD-ers,

Hope y'all are well today!

> [...]

> I would also like to point out that now that the chairs have amended their

> decision, the appeal has become invalid.

Dear Lamiaa,
Thanks for your email.
Please can you point us to the exact PDP's [1] reference,
or even Appeal Committee's guidelines [2], which might
sustain your assertion?
__
[1]: <https://www.afrinic.net/policy/manual/amp#Conflict-Resolutions>
[2]: <https://afrinic.net/policy/appeal-committee/amp#tor>

...from what I could read, it seems as we can have only one scenario:

•—

| Where any appeal filled *must* automatically prevent PDWG

Chairs to continue to act as there is no ongoing appeal.
•—

...i may be wrong though :-) then feel free to correct me, please.

Shalom,
--sb.

--
Best Regards !