[rpd] AFRINIC Number Resources Transfer Policy v3.0

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Oct 16 20:20:51 UTC 2020

Dear Working Group and Co-Chairs,

As we indicated in our presentation during the online PPM
https://2020.internetsummit.africa/components/com_afmeeting/speakers/920/1600367610_tmpphpTUMyQJ.pdf,
slide on 'reaction and problems', we planned to submit version 3.0 with
some minor changes.

We were waiting for the conclusion of the meeting to see if there would
have been other critical changes. Based on the discussions on compatibility
and reciprocity with other regions, we could not do this to avoid confusion.

We are now submitting version 3.0 of the proposal as per subject which is
attached to this email.

Cheers,
The Co-Authors