[rpd] Appeal against the declaration of consensus on proposal Resource Transfer Policy

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Oct 15 17:17:07 UTC 2020

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020, 15:59 Gregoire EHOUMI via RPD, <rpd at afrinic.net> wrote:

> Hello,

> As per appeal process, see below a copy of my email to appeal committee.

Hi Greg

Pleased to fully support this appeal against the cochairs declaration of
rough consensus and consensus on a proposal that is had several unresolved
valid objections.

The cochairs erred bigly and its absurd to see the PDP process ignored at
every step by those who must ensure that they follow it while acting fairly
without being subjective like we have seen recently.

Cheers
Noah