[rpd] Decisions ... Abuse contact

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:05:48 UTC 2020

Dear Community,

The intrusive manner being utilised to achieve a simple goal makes this issue even greatly complicated. The major purpose of this policy is to have a an abuse contact that works or commonly referred to as abuse-c. In addition to the lack of specificity and definition of what entails an abuse in this scenario and so on, just like “admin-c” and “Tech-c” , the inclusion of “abuse-c” into the whois registration procedure covered under Section 7.5.1 as earlier pointed out makes it easy,

ELVIS