[rpd] Decisions ... Abuse contact

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Sep 30 18:53:47 UTC 2020

The policy compliance in RIPE was just an idea, still “under construction”. Note the if you only provide a link you are missing the people that is in favor of it.

RIPE *already has* an abuse-c policy. It is not yet the best (in my opinion) and I’m working in improving it, same I will do in ARIN, it is just a matter of time. I try to put as much of my time as I can, but I’ve limits, as you can guess.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet