[rpd] Decisions ... Abuse contact

Jaco Kroon jaco at uls.co.za
Wed Sep 30 15:50:44 UTC 2020

Hi Lamiaa,

The link and all related quotes below relates to a dashboard policy.

To the best of my knowledge this policy isn't being pushed, we're
pushing the abuse contact policy, which has now been officially dragging
2 years, the longest open proposal without resolution.  The dashboard is
a different proposal, and I would welcome such a dashboard, whether or
not it should be a matter of policy is a different discussion.

Kind Regards,
Jaco