[rpd] Comments on AFPUB-2020-GEN-004-DRAFT01 - Board Prerogatives on the PDP

Ish Sookun ish at lsl.digital
Mon Sep 28 15:19:43 UTC 2020

Hi Jordi,

I read your policy proposal [1] on the Board Prerogatives on the PDP and
I think the best way forward is to update Section 3.5 of the CPM to
address any issue with the Appeal Committee Terms of Reference.

«Board prerogatives» seem to be an overstatement in my opinion.

I do not agree with this proposal in its current form. I suggest
removing it and submitting your suggestions on how to address the
"working methods" that you mentioned in your problem statement.

Regards,

Ish Sookun

[1] https://afrinic.net/policy/proposals/2020-gen-004-d1#proposal