[rpd] Decisions and summary on policy proposals discussed during the online Policy meeting (AFRINIC 32)

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 05:41:40 UTC 2020

Dear Co-chairs,

Before I give detailed analysis of your report based on my personal view to
the RPD list, can you state in a simple table for clarity sakes, the
benefit of all the proposal as seen on the mailing list as well as
discussions at the last meeting side by side with the opposed views you
captured only.
Rather what I see are lots of negativity / opposition rather than
contributions of merit to help advance any policy by those who support it
who aren't necessarily the authors.
A quick count of the word *OPPOSITION* is reflected in every single
proposal. I believe this will show a balanced view of how you all arrived
at your decisions.

Caleb Ogundele

Sent with thumbs from a small screen mobile device.

Pelase exsuce typos adn errosr.