[rpd] Revised Proposal | Resource Transfer Policy

Chloe Kung chloe.kung.public at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:59:11 UTC 2020

Hi Fernando,

I understand why you think having this policy is only facilitating the flow of address OUT of AFRINIC but not INTO. However it will only the case now even if it’s true. We have to also focus on the future. With Africa developing its businesses and industries and such, we will need more and more resources. And so there might be a case in the future that it is us who need transferring resources from the other regions to support our need.

Best,

Chloe