[rpd] RESOURCE TRANSFER POLICY

Haruna Umar Adoga hartek66 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:59:01 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am in full support of the Resource Transfer Policy, because it’s time for
us, as a community to move forward and stop lagging behind, when compared
to the other RIRS (in terms of number of available resources). Allowing the
transfer of resources into our region will help with the current efforts of
increasing broadband penetration in Africa.

Regards,
Haruna.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 12:53 PM Topsy Bello via RPD <rpd at afrinic.net>
wrote:

> Resource Transfer policy is a good policy we need to subscribe to ... i

> strongly support this policy

> On Thursday, September 17, 2020, 12:48:53 PM GMT+1, Emem William <

> dwizard65 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,

> Sincerely speaking all the questions that botherd me about the

> successfully implemention of this policy has already been asked by the

> AFRINIC staff and Taiwo Oyewande has done justice to it all.

> As it is often said, "better late than never", I believe this policy

> proposal is not only timely but it's one of the important things that

> AFRINIC need to to implement at this point in time.

> Further more, implementing a two- way inter-RIR transfer would hugely

> benefit AFRINIC, as it will lead to smoother business operations, growth

> and development in the region.

> I wholy support this policy.

> Thanks alot.

> Best regards,

> Emem William

Kind regards,

*Haruna Umar Adoga* | Department of Computer Science | Faculty of Science

Federal University Lafia.

P. M. B 146, Lafia, Nasarawa State, Nigeria

Office & Mobile: +2348023836922 | hartek66 at gmail.com |
haruna.umar.adoga at gmail.com