[rpd] RESOURCE TRANSFER POLICY

Emem William dwizard65 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:47:52 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Sincerely speaking all the questions that botherd me about the successfully
implemention of this policy has already been asked by the AFRINIC staff and
Taiwo Oyewande has done justice to it all.

As it is often said, "better late than never", I believe this policy
proposal is not only timely but it's one of the important things that
AFRINIC need to to implement at this point in time.

Further more, implementing a two- way inter-RIR transfer would hugely
benefit AFRINIC, as it will lead to smoother business operations, growth
and development in the region.
I wholy support this policy.
Thanks alot.

Best regards,