[rpd] Revised Proposal | Resource Transfer Policy (Draft-2)

dc at darwincosta.com dc at darwincosta.com
Tue Sep 15 17:02:42 UTC 2020

> On 15 Sep 2020, at 17:53, Daniel Yakmut via RPD <rpd at afrinic.net> wrote:

> The highlighted hurdles can hold up the policy reaching a consensus on time to be relevant.

> Hence I see the simplicity of the intra RIR transfer as something that we can agree on and put to use as soon as possible. The free flow market makes it attractive and self controlling.

Self controlling? What do you mean by that?

I rather stick with Fernando’s last quote:

This talk about "free flow market" is something that only benefits those willing to misuse IP space and profit from it instead of using it for its main propose which is ensure Internet can continuing developing in the region.

> Simply,

> Daniel

Darwin-.