[rpd] Revised Proposal | Resource Transfer Policy (Draft-2)

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Tue Sep 15 13:17:21 UTC 2020

Hi Willy,

Appreciate the notice, but I was aware of this because somebody brings it up whenever "RFC2050" appears.
Nonetheless it is immaterial to the original intent of the registries, which I evoked through the use of the adjective "ancient".
My point stands. Our purpose was to conserve and register addresses, not to choose between good and bad uses.
The market provides conservation; we must register accurately and prevent the imposition of policies which lead to inaccurate registrations.

Regards,
Mike