[rpd] Policy Proposal: PDP Working Group (WG) Guidelines and Procedures

Daniel Yakmut yakmutd at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 2 19:00:13 UTC 2020

Hi Alain,
I did not call any person selfish on the matter of the elections of
co-chair. I am expressing an opinion that we maintain the status quo with
elections.

The proposal for the co-chair is not talking of ranked voting, but
consensus which I consider a very difficult choice.

So my opinion on this matter is still keeping the old order.

Simply
Daniel