[rpd] Policy Proposal: PDP Working Group (WG) Guidelines and Procedures

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:06:40 UTC 2020

Nobody said we implement ripe? We propose Afrinic variety..it’s Fernando
who made a wild claim that consensus not for real world and an example was
shown to him. Why are we now talking ripe voting? Discuss the document in
front of you!

BTW: you are the one always using situations in other region as reference.

*********
4.0 References
Similar policies or procedures defined by the community, for the same
purpose, also exist in the other regions
*********
https://afrinic.net/policy/proposals/2019-gen-007-d2#proposal

Thanks

Arnaud