[rpd] [AFRINIC-Announce] Announcement for Final Candidate Slate for Open Seat for the NRO NC elections

Taiwo Oyewande taiwo.oyewande88 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 08:42:19 UTC 2020

I must say. I got the same message from the email and i was highly disappointed at such message on the mailing list. It is unethical atleast. I am interested in knowing what the co-chairs have to say about such somewhat deplorable act.

With this, i will like to wish all contesting candidates well. And as the saying goes “ may the best candidate win”

Taiwo.