[rpd] [AFRINIC-Announce] Announcement for Final Candidate Slate for Open Seat for the NRO NC elections

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:21:37 UTC 2020

Hello Noah

Did you just use the list not just to thanks the community (which is
fine) but also to make campaign to a NRO candidate ?

This is really concerning behavior and usage of this email list. What if
other people start to make campaign for the other 2 candidates start to
divert the list propose ?
There is a proper place to manifest support to candidates which is on
AfriNic NRO-NC comments page.

I want to ask Co-Chairs attention to this episode which cannot be
encouraged.

Fernando