[rpd] authors? - Re: measurable ? - Re: ToR Appeal Committee Review

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Wed Aug 19 13:52:14 UTC 2020

Mmmmm ... more verbose ... but that's ok on the RPD, I guess, just 2 points ....

1. Since you are not mentioning "authors" any more, I conclude that you have given up on
that issue, so then we can close that section.

2. On supporters, you seem to be saying in what you, Jordi, have written here below that if
you, Jordi, were in a forum (like this one) and you made a complaint or you made a
proposal, then in the course of the discussion, if the chair of the forum called for supporters
of your proposal then you, Jordi, would stand up and say I, Jordi, support myself !

Does that make sense to you, Jordi ?

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda