[rpd] New Proposal Received | Board Prerogatives on the PDP

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Aug 18 09:20:35 UTC 2020

Hi all,

(thanks Moses!)

As I didn’t got a confirmation on the agenda time allocated for the topic “appeals committee terms of reference”, and the deadline for new proposals was about to be over, I decided to submit a policy proposal for resolving it.

I did that also cosidering that the best way to resolve this issue and any other issues is a clear modification of the PDP about what are the board prerrogatives over the PDP (community).

Even if the proposal looks very long, it is a very simple text. The long part is the introduction which explains the problem to set the context for those that didn't followed what happened with the appeals committee, as a result of discriminatory terms of reference that didn’t where subbmitted to the PDP, as it should be done.

This also responds to my concerns to the irregular text in the bylaws, which in any case need to be updated.

Please, read it and provide inputs. I will be happy to update the proposal before the meeting if sufficient inputs are received.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet