[rpd] measurable ? - Re: ToR Appeal Committee Review

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Mon Aug 17 10:12:22 UTC 2020

Noah,

These seem to be good suggestions, however, they will only be useful to the Appeal
Committee if they are precisely measurable.

I would hence like you to consider measurability of the suggestions and then frame them in a
way that they get to be precisely measurable for accurate decision making clearly visible to
everyone.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda