[rpd] "Abuse Contact Policy Update" (AFPUB-2018-GEN-001-DRAFT06)

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Aug 17 04:30:28 UTC 2020

Hi Jordi,

6 months is too long for periodic validation. Can that be updated
immediately to a much shorter period say monthly or quarterly.

While I support this proposal, and assuming it gets ratified immediately,
I would like to eventually here from Afrinic some guarantee that the
proposal will actually be enforced.

So that it doesn't become another none enforceable proposal like the lame
delegation proposal where some members have actually failed to fix their
lame name servers in compliance with said policy.

And if some members fail to comply what happens? I would like this to be
spelled out.

Cheers,
Noah