[rpd] Policy Development Process and Elections

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sun Aug 16 19:52:05 UTC 2020

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020, 09:04 Benjamin Investor, <investor0189 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Noah,

> Thanks for pointing out what I said. Having a cut off date would not solve

> the problem at hand Infact it would only complicate issues. At the same

> time not having a cut off date would also be a problem.

Neither of the above matter too me because in the end, Afrinic must ensure
we dont have sock puppets voting in an online election considering that
spike in subscription in July of over 177 new rpd list members.

We need to find a way of electing a new chair hence my suggestion.

If you are to be specific, what was your suggestion again?

By the way am not new on the the rpd. I was on and left because I needed a

> break from the mailing list tuggle and I couldn't to comment then cos I

> always needed the permission of my employer to comment.

Mmmmm ok... so are you writing on the list anonymously in which case
Benjamin Investors is not your true identity?

Noah