[rpd] Policy Development Process and Elections

Benjamin Investor investor0189 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 08:45:48 UTC 2020

Dear Jordie,
Thanks for your suggestion.
My old employer is a resource member and we share different views on some
issues. At that time I could only have been able to share my views
different from his, if I have another job to feed my family. Africa is not
like Europe. It takes 5 seconds to sack an employee in the private sector
and NOTING would happen execpt that your wife would leave you for another
man and your children would call you a useless father and a sparm donor.
Let me ask again is there anyone against my suggestion?