[rpd] Policy Development Process and Elections

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sun Aug 16 01:16:00 UTC 2020

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020, 02:06 Benjamin Investor, <investor0189 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> But my question is can we say for definite that all of them joined for

> that single reason?

Without a doubt, a sudden spike in rpd list subscription within one month
is suspect especially when elections for voluntary roles are up within a
moons time period.

And one would assume that most folks who have actually attended the AIS
meetings onsite and online have always been subscribed to the various
mailing lists that they would not need to suddenly subscribe again to
specifically the rpd list.

. Is that fair?

What is important is avoidance of potential fraudulent attempts. In an
earlier email, I posted two different email addresses which pupported to
post the same message.

Yes they are all stakeholders. Stakeholders are not limited to resources

> holders.

> Let me be clear a Stakeholder in this community is ANYONE using the

> internet.

You forgot to add the word "with Interest" beyond just showing up to vote
onsite or online.

Noah