[rpd] Policy Development Process and Elections

Dewole Ajao dewole at forum.org.ng
Sat Aug 15 15:53:37 UTC 2020

Ah, I see now. Been offline for a bit and only read the last
announcement. Didn't realize the election guidelines already cut off the
funny subscriptions - a very responsible thing to do. My
misinterpretation stemming from the fact that I assumed PDWG
participation in that context (paragraph g) was inclusive of the elections.

To be clear - whether organized by the board, by members, or by the
greater Internet community, those anomalous registrations should not be
permitted. I don't think there was any hot topic under discussion at
that time which could give an alternative theory to explain the spike.

Regards,

Dewole.