[rpd] Elections

Benjamin Investor investor0189 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:34:47 UTC 2020

Dear Eddy,
Thank you for having time to respond to me. I understand the frustration
with the community and your explanation. Two wrongs does not make a right.
there has been alot of things wrong with our election process and we have
been talking about it for years. Some people have benefitted from it in the
past and we all know that even market women are allowed to vote but we
can't say because of that we now invent our own rules. Let us follow the
CPM and correct things if we need to by correcting the CPM. We can not in
the process of claim wrong things and now do things through the back door