[rpd] Policy Compliance Dashboard - AFPUB-2020-GEN-001-DRAFT01

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Aug 5 17:42:32 UTC 2020

Hi Paschal,

Can you tell me where can any member check if he is complying with its actual compliance status for all the policy manual?

Can you tell me if when there is a lack of compliance, if the member is receiving an automated notification or if it will be only known because another member realizes it and tell him (or if it is a competitor and want to create harm may be claim to the staff), or the staff or something similar?

Those are just simple questions that confirm that this is not actually being done, at least not in an automated and as much completed fashion as possible.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet