[rpd] Co-Chair Election Process

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Jul 21 19:54:04 UTC 2020

I cannot recall the last time that outcome was achieved in an in-person AfriNIC co-chair election, so I’m not sure that I can follow your logic here.

How is a virtual show of hands in a virtual meeting any less credible or more contentious than an in-person show of hands? Have we forgotten the events in Uganda so quickly?

Owen