[rpd] Co-Chair Election Process

Murungi Daniel dmurungi at wia.co.tz
Thu Jul 16 16:44:00 UTC 2020

Dear Owen,

It was a suggestion (not a demand) which, I iterate, does not have to be adopted.

Kindly suggests a means of ensuring that I, for example, do not go on twitter or to my ‘long’ list of friends and tell them to vote for candidate X or tell them to “+1” a reply on a certain topic. Yet they have no clue what is at stake. This practice is evident on the lists.

Regards,
Murungi Daniel