[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Cloud Innovation Displays Very Poor, If Not Criminal, Netizenship

Murungi Daniel dmurungi at wia.co.tz
Sun May 31 18:36:37 UTC 2020

+1 @Mark Tinka.

@Abdulkarim, it seems you have an issue with transparency on this list. Granted, some of Noah’s words may be heavy handed ( he is a passionate fellow) but I see no cause for the action you are proposing.

Your ‘power’ as Co -PWGD is not to be wielded for stifling member voices or punishing what you perceive to be a personal slight.

Regards,
Daniel