[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Cloud Innovation Displays Very Poor, If Not Criminal, Netizenship

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Sat May 30 06:11:50 UTC 2020

Dear Noah,
Your last email has clearly violated the last warning earlier issued by
the Co-Chair. Therefore we are left with no choice than to moderate any
email you send onto this mailing list. This would be reviewed after a week.

Thanks
CO- PDWG

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal