[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Cloud Innovation Displays Very Poor, If Not Criminal, Netizenship

Taiwo Oyewande taiwo.oyewande88 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 08:43:48 UTC 2020

Good day,
I agree with Paul here. In this entire matter, the authors have blamed the wrong party - i think it should be a SEACOM issue in the first place. This makes me wonder -why did the authors put the blame on Cloud Innovation? They should have known what and how this happened probably better than most people on this thread? I was thinking why - now Paul’s comment has a lot to say about that. - it’s not exaggerating to say that this whole drama looks like an attempt to defame The name of the targeted party.

Targeted attacks using provided community communication platforms should not be part of this community. If there is a problem, solution is what we should proffer. let us try to fix things instead of wasting time and resources making unnecessary noise within this community.

I wish everyone a nice day. And please, do stay safe.

Taiwo